Professional LED strips were checked and thoroughly tested in our photometric laboratory. Many years of experience in illumination branch allowed us to work out significant details concerning quality LED strips and their longevity.
LED strips have a wide spectrum of applicability, according to many various factors.
Characteristics of the LED strip and the differences between Premium and Professional strips include:
- the width of the strip increased from 8 mm to 10 mm, which results in better heat removal (as the copper layer is thicker),
- allowed lighting time up to 12 h a day without a break, without decreasing its durability,
- possibility of cutting every 2.5 (120 LED/m), 5 (300 LED/m) and 10 cm (150 LED/m), depending on the density of LEDs on a strip,
- lighting time of LED strips up to 50 000 h,
- uniform strip hue on all strip length (+- 5%),
- high colour rendering index (CRI > 80),
- negligent power consumption in comparison to traditional lighting.
The product is sold in multiple of 1 m lengths. Maximum length reeled on a roll is 5 m. Strips can be combined to form longer segments.